Our Insurance Coverage for Pest Control Companies:
- General Liability Insurance: Protect your pest control business from third-party claims for bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury with our comprehensive general liability insurance coverage. Whether it's accidental damages caused during treatments or slip-and-fall incidents, we've got you covered.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions): Mistakes can happen, even with the most experienced pest control professionals. Our professional liability insurance, also known as Errors & Omissions (E&O) coverage, safeguards your company against claims of negligence, errors, or omissions in your pest control services.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Secure your office space, equipment, tools, and other physical assets with our commercial property insurance. In the event of fire, theft, or other covered perils, you can count on us to help you get back on your feet quickly.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If your pest control business relies on vehicles for service calls, our commercial auto insurance offers protection for accidents, vehicle damage, and bodily injury. Safeguard your fleet with our customizable coverage options.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: Take care of your employees and comply with state regulations by providing workers' compensation insurance. In the unfortunate event of work-related injuries or illnesses, this coverage ensures that your team is taken care of financially.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: In today's digital age, cyber threats are real for any business, including pest control companies. Our cyber liability insurance helps protect your company from the financial burden of cyberattacks and data breaches.
Find Affordable Coverage
At Millennium Brokers we help Pest Control professionals save money by comparing free quotes for insurance coverage from top-rated carriers.
Fill out a quote request to get multiple quotes and advice from a licensed insurance agent.
What Types of Insurance Do Pest Control Specialists Need?
These are the most common policies that Pest Control Specialists need.
How Do I Get Pest Control Insurance?
It's easy to get pest control business insurance if you have your company information on hand. Our application will ask for basic facts about your business, such as revenue and number of employees. Once we get all the information, we will usually have a quote back within 24-48 hours.
- Complete a Quote Request
- Compare insurance quotes and choose policies
- Pay for your policy and one of agents will send you your certificate
Millennium Brokers licensed agents work with top-rated U.S. providers to find coverage that fits your pest control business. We make the process easy so you can focus on your business.
How much does Pest Control Insurance Cost?
Price is usually calcualted by the size of the business but a variety of other factors come into play.
Some other factors that affect price include:
- Services Offered
- Business income
- Types of insurance coverage purchased
- Policy limits and deductibles
"Kirk and the Crew at Millennium have gone above and beyond to help me find the right insurance for my rental properties. They always take the time to explain the options of each company they bring to the table. I highly recommend Millennium Brokers for all your insurance needs."
"The crew at Millennium Brokers are all great to work with. They are always friendly and willing to answer any questions I have had. Thank you for providing such amazing service!"
Why Choose Millennium Brokers for Your Pest Control Insurance?
While most insurance brokers are "generalist" agencies, we truly specialize in insuring pest control specialists.