Looking for Life Insurance in Springfield?
If you are looking for Life Insurance in Springfield, Missouri, we have the answer. Life insurance is the cornerstone of a solid financial plan. Above all, it is one of the most cost effective ways to protect the people who depend on you financially.
What would happen to your family if you were to die prematurely? Similarly, could they be able to maintain their current lifestyle?
Would your kids be able to go to college? Would your spouse be able to shoulder the load with one income?
If you have a child, are married, or you are carrying any kind of debt, purchasing life insurance is a no-brainer. In fact, you can start a quote or application online in a matter of seconds with our instant life quote tool above.
If all three, well, hopefully you already have life insurance. Here are a few other reasons to have life insurance though:
- Charitable donations
- Estate taxes
- Create an inheritance for your heirs
- Pay final expenses
When to review my Life Insurance in Springfield, MO
Life insurance can be one of the most important assets to your family. As your life changes, so should your insurance. Here a few of the many life events when it is important to look at your life insurance coverage.
- Getting Married – When getting married you now have more than just yourself to worry about. When you take those vows to provide financially, it doesn’t end when you die. You want to make sure you protect him or her from your financial burdens.
- Buying a Home or Car – When making a large purchase whether it be a car, house or something else, you want to make sure to have enough life insurance to not have to pass them bill on to your loved ones.
- Having Children – Whether you are having a new baby or adopting, you are going to be one of their sole providers. Consequently, your responsibilities don’t go away if you pass away.
- Start your Own Business – When starting a business you have to protect your family, business partners and business in the event that you die. Rather than hoping for the best, you can have the piece of mind of knowing the business won’t be at risk.
- Other Major Life Events – Anytime you take on more responsibilities, take out a loan or take a risk you want to make sure and protect your friends and family.
Commonly Purchased Life Insurance
Term insurance is the most common type of life insurance. With term insurance, the insurance company agrees to pay a death benefit if you pass away during the term. The term usually ranges from 10-30 years. In addition, sometimes term insurance can include an accelerated death benefit. This means that policy will pay the policy will pay cash advances in the event that you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Term insurance is the most commonly purchased insurance.
Life Insurance in Springfield MO
Purchasing life insurance in Springfield, Missouri couldn’t be any easier. At Millennium Brokers, we offer term insurance, whole life, universal life and Return of Premium. We work with over 20 A rated life insurance companies to make sure we can find the right coverage for your family. Above all our goal is to make sure we have everything all in once place.
We make buying life insurance extremely simple.
We have access to a wide range of companies so we can survey the marketplace and based on your individual rating criteria, find the best possible insurance policy at the best price.
When purchasing life coverage there are a few things to consider. Do you want Term Life Insurance, or Whole Life? Certainly we can help you find what you need!
If you don’t understand the difference that’s okay. That’s what we’re here for.
Life policy rates are based on two main variables — your age, and your health.
How much life insurance do I need?
A mistake that we often see people make is basing their coverage amount on a guess, or just grabbing a number out of thin air without realizing what the impact of inflation could have on their death benefit.
One of the benefits of working with an independent agent like us is that we can sit down, and through a needs analysis, determine the exact amount of coverage you will need to protect the people who depend on You.
The amount of coverage you need depends on a number of different variables. Here are a few examples:
- How many children you have
- Your future earnings potential
- Whether or not you’re married
- Spouses future earnings potential
- You and your spouses age
- Amount of debt you have
How to get started on your Life Insurance quote
If you are looking for life insurance in Springfield Mo, look no further. To get started on your quote, call our office or start the process below.
Either way we’ll make the process simple!